Dramatis Personae
 


Many-Headed Multitude
[+/-] academic blogs
[+/-] other blogs we like


Our Ongoing Series

In Sad Conference
... live reports from the field
[+/-] RSA 2008
[+/-] SAA 2008
[+/-] MLA 2007
[+/-] SAA 2007
[+/-] RSA 2007
[+/-] MLA 2006
[+/-] SAA 2006
[+/-] RSA 2006


Read On This Book
... our occasional reading group
About the reading group
[+/-] Inkhorn reads the Anatomy [+/-] FS Boas, University Drama [+/-] D. Shuger, Political Theologies


The Motto Thus
... our silly woodcut caption contest
[+/-] Past Contests


More Foolery Yet
... which we write periodically
[+/-] Holzknecht Redivivus
[+/-] EEBOnics
[+/-] Notes and Queries

Friday, June 23, 2006

Self-Indulgent Work Update Post

Loyal readers of this blog, and loyal people who care about MY work trials and tribulations (as everyone really should, since I'm a blogger after all, and bloggers deserve to have everyone care about their personal and work-related issues, no?), will recall that I worried last month that I had three fairly major projects to do this summer, before I start at my new school with new preps and all the usual things that take up time when starting a new job. I had thought, way back when I agreed to them, that I'd have longer to deal with them, but the new job intervened, so I really need to get them done this summer.

Well, after that long summary, I'm pleased to say that #1 of 3 is now in the can--all done except for some editing, which I can easily do while teaching. So I can now move on to #2, one full week ahead of schedule.

Self-indulgent blogging is now concluded. Or is "self-indulgent blogging" just a tautology?


 Scribble some marginalia



<< Main