Dramatis Personae
 


Many-Headed Multitude
[+/-] academic blogs
[+/-] other blogs we like


Our Ongoing Series

In Sad Conference
... live reports from the field
[+/-] RSA 2008
[+/-] SAA 2008
[+/-] MLA 2007
[+/-] SAA 2007
[+/-] RSA 2007
[+/-] MLA 2006
[+/-] SAA 2006
[+/-] RSA 2006


Read On This Book
... our occasional reading group
About the reading group
[+/-] Inkhorn reads the Anatomy [+/-] FS Boas, University Drama [+/-] D. Shuger, Political Theologies


The Motto Thus
... our silly woodcut caption contest
[+/-] Past Contests


More Foolery Yet
... which we write periodically
[+/-] Holzknecht Redivivus
[+/-] EEBOnics
[+/-] Notes and Queries

Saturday, January 05, 2008

MLA Snapshot

On my way to the airport post-MLA, I saw this actual Chicago building from the window of the cab. Naturally I grabbed my cellphone as quickly as possible but sadly the camera application takes a million years to load, and I missed it. Thanks to the magic of Google Image, however, I found this, which accurately recreates my view of the building. Behold! The Continental Paper Grading Company!


Man, I really could use their services...


 Scribble some marginalia



<< Main